Receptionist/Legal Secretary Job Description
The law office of Ledin, Hofstad, Troth & Fleming, Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated part-time Receptionist/Legal Secretary. Ledin, Hofstad, Troth & Fleming, Ltd. is a well established law firm in East Central Minnesota that practices in many areas of law.
The following items are required for the Receptionist/Legal Secretary position:
- 1-3 years office work and/or law firm experience
- High School Diploma
- Computer literacy
Desired characteristics of applicants:
- Highly motivated individual with self-initiation
- Highly organized with high level time management skills
- Basic office equipment experience and administrative skills
- Ability to perform administrative duties such as; answering phones, drafting documents, file preparation, e-filing and paper filing, and assisting in maintaining billing records.
- Individual must be respectful and courteous to all clientele and general public.
Compensation will reflect experience in required fields and performance.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com by April 21, 2017. No phone calls please.