Most small to medium sized businesses have no need for a full-time attorney. However, every business has legal needs from time to time. Establishing an ongoing relationship with business attorneys can provide for your business needs without the expense of a full-time staff attorney.
We take pride in the relationships that we build with the business community. We serve companies, partnerships, LLCs, investors, entrepreneurs and others in forming, managing, growing, and defending their businesses. When the time comes, we also help in transferring or the dissolution of business entities.
Our attorneys take on a wide array of business related matters, including:
- Contract Drafting and Negotiations. Including standard form agreements that you can use in a variety of transactions.
- Business Litigation. We represent business entities in disputes including contracts, real estate, and partnership/co-owner disputes.
- Business Formation. We help you understand the different types of business entities and form the entity that best meets your goals.
- Best Practices and Business Strategy. Our attorneys want to see your business succeed. We are always eager to leverage our wealth of experience to help find the services, goods, and opportunities that your business needs to thrive.
- Construction Disputes. We represent businesses in the construction and repair industry. Our attorneys can efficiently guide you through the complex mechanic’s lien process so that your rights are protected and secure.
- Real Estate Transactions and Disputes. Many of the businesses we serve work in the real estate industry. We can help protect your real estate investments with special purpose entities, closing and title services, clearing up title issues, drafting deeds and agreements, and real estate litigation.